The dreaded end tables – just couldn’t take it
It has been a couple weeks since I refinished that end table (actually two) that had the fish eye problem on the drawers. I figured I could live with it for a while but I guess not. Today I took the handles off again and had a plan. I wasn’t sure if it would work. I bought some black wrapping paper with aqua paisley swirls in it for a pattern. So after re-sanding the drawers I mod podged wrapping paper to the drawer face. When that dried I sealed it. At the same time I made matching ceramic coasters with that wrapping paper and a faux IPod docking station. And as an added bonus the hideous handles on the end tables are no longer noticeable at all as they blend in with the paisley pattern. I can finally rest on that project. The weekend is just about over and although I accomplished a great deal on my lists – I have so much more to do/finish. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.