Milk-Bone Farmer’s Medley For Better Snacking @milkbone #nationaldogbiscuitday #milkbone #ad

1. Tara Pittman says:

I dont have a dog but if I did they would get food like this. I love that it has no fillers.

2. So nice to find quality dog treats at an affordable price. My dogs would love the turkey and pumpkin biscuits!

3. Nellwyn says:

My old dog used to love milk bone! It’s great that they have grain-free options

4. colleen kennedy says:

i’M A HUGE nEFIE FAN! yOUR DOG IS GORGEOUS AND IT LOOKS LIKE she’s enjoying the treats!

5. I wanna try a bag for my Sally. I am a practical buyer. I go for the quality at an affordable price.

6. Amber Myers says:

I bet dogs love these. I know it’s a wonderful brand. I only have cats!

7. I love that pet companies are becoming more health conscious, too! These are awesome!

8. Elizabeth O. says:

I don’t have a dog but it’s always nice to see people treating their dogs to yummy treats such as this. I’m sure your fur baby enjoys having it! The flavors are really nice.

9. I’m not sure if I’ve tried this brand for my dog or not. I pick up different snacks and such every time I go shopping. I had no idea there was such a thing as national dog biscuit day :).

10. budget and nutrition are both important factors when choosing a treat for my favorite pups. These look like something to look into.

11. Jay Simms says:

I will have to check these out for my Rottweiler. I love snacks that are easy on the budget and easy on my dogs stomach.

12. E H says:

What a precious doggie you have, and love all of your photos! It is nice to be able to find a good product that your pet enjoys!

13. Awwww, what a gorgeous dog! Looks like those are some great treats for him too!

14. Sauumye Chauhan says:

Those sound amazing. I will surely suggest to my brother for his dog.

15. Aww, I used to work at Milk-Bone’s parent company so this post makes me happy to see them working with bloggers! Your dog is too cute.

16. Ave Taar says:

What a beautiful dog! I know my mom’s dog loves treats but I’m not sure if she has tried Milk-Bone ones yet.