You Can Be Your Own Boss – Determine Your Future and Success

1. robin Rue says:

I agree that if you don’t take the leap, things aren’t just going to happen on their own. This is a great post.

2. Amber Myers says:

I’m working on stepping outside of my comfort zone. I’m an introvert so this can be tricky for me.

3. Stepping out of the comfort zone was too risky but there is no harm in trying. Doing your best whatever the result maybe will make you proud of yourself.

4. Elizabeth O. says:

This is a wake up call for people who are tired of their lives but are too scared to take that leap. it would be nice to follow your dreams once and for all.

5. Elizabeth says:

This is so very true. I’d like to think I’m doing pretty well for myself being my own boss – it definitely has its perks! 🙂

6. Wendy Polisi says:

i agree! it begins in my comfort zone! i like to dream of myself being my own boss too! lol

7. Marcie W. says:

There are no rewards without risk and making the plunge to be your own boss can seem overwhelming. Thanks to my supportive family, I was able to start working for myself almost 7 years ago and have never been happier!

8. Bill S says:

I love being my own boss!!! So important to remember to challenge yourself outside of your comfort zone often!

9. Karlyn Cruz says:

i would like to be my own boss!! lol. sounds very nice to work on your comfort zone!

10. Great information thanks so much for sharing it.

11. Love your article. It feels great being my own boss. I decide (well most of the time) my hours and how much I should work.

12. Echo says:

I love being my own boss! I just wish my children understood that I really am WORKING, LOL!

13. Nancy L. says:

Ah…yes! I would love to work while sitting on the beach! lol I do like being my own boss though. Hubby does, too!

14. I don’t think I even recognize most boundaries as I was taught I could have what I wanted as long as I was willing to work for it … and still working, working, working

15. I love to be my own boss! I’ve the flexibility to working outside of my comfort zone. It’s wonderful to be able to work anywhere and everywhere. Agree that being your own boss you get to determine and challenge one’s own success. Thrilling!

16. Meeta says:

Working for yourself has some great perks I totally agree. However, one needs to be very focused!

17. I took this leap when I started my own business. Difficult, but very well worth it!