Travel Tips – Epcot Flower and Garden Festival #MyCardMatch @CreditCardsCom #ad

1. Joely Smith says:

I have enjoyed your article. You provided some great tips and advice. I wish I could travel more and hopefully in the future I will be able to. For now, I will keep your advice in mind for the future.

2. chei says:

wow this i a great article! Snow white and the dwarfs are so cute!

3. Ruth I. says:

Great tips! I can use some of them on planning our next trip. It’s the first time I’ve heard about the creditcard.com and I believe that it is useful.

4. Planning a trip like this is so useful! We went to Disney a few years ago and missed so much because we didn’t plan properly! great tips and I love your photos.

5. Amber Myers says:

We’ll be there next week. We can’t wait to see all the gorgeous flowers.

6. I love going to festivals but haven’t been to this one yet. When I do make it to one, I’m going to use all of your helpful tips.

7. Azlin Bloor says:

That’s a really great idea, having a handy tool like that. I know my kids would love to go to Epcot. We took all 4 kids on a “travel spree” recently for 4 months, to Asia and North Africa – they enjoyed that.

8. Erin says:

That Snow White topiary looks amazing! I wonder how they make things like that. I’d love to be able to do that but on a smaller scale. Thanks for all of these travel tips!!

9. Elizabeth O. says:

I would be amazing to just keep travelling the world but the expenses can really pile up. I think it’s nice to save for travelling and for taking trips with the family as well.

10. amer says:

I don’t remember the last time I went to Disney World. I hope you have a fun time. Safe travels.

11. Ashley says:

We just got back from a 2 week vacation to Florida. We paid for nearly the entire trip with credit card points. It was awesome.

12. aziel morte says:

I haven’t heard about garden festival and it sounds good, I love this good information that you share

13. mhaan a says:

I always use my credit card when I travel. It’s very convenient.

Mhaan | http://www.mommyrockininstyle.com