Protection Against Mold – How To Keep Your Home Safe #TrustTyvek #healthyhome

1. robin rue says:

This is definitely something I worry about. Now I know how to fight mold in my house.

2. Donnabeth says:

I need to protect our house from molds too. I’m not sure if their products are available in our country though.

3. Tara Pittman says:

I am allergic to mold so I know the problems of older homes. I will start coughing if there is mold around.

4. Amber Myers says:

I’m always worried about mold. So far, so good, but I always try to work hard to prevent it.

5. Tyvek is definitely the #1 house wrap used by builders across the US … and loved the video. I have lots of articles about repairing water problems around the house, and indoor air quality.

6. Bernadette Callahan says:

Knock on wood our house is pretty well off. Alot though, arent so much.
    This is a great reminder to kinda just check up on your house every once in a while, make sure things are safe and secure.

7. Michelle Waller says:

Thankfully our current house doesn’t have mold. We still check it out a lot. We are moving soon and I hope that we don’t have mold problems.

8. Molds can be a headache and you never want them in your home. It’s good to have a reliable solution should you encounter it someday.

9. This will come in handy as we transition from renting to owning a home. Thanks for the tips and we’ll definitely be looking into inspecting certain areas for mold.

10. Great tips thank you for sharing. Mold is so dangerous.

11. I feel like these tips are especially needed around spring-time. Thanks for the solutions to any possible problems we may have.

12. Mold can both be a headache and dangerous! We always try to keep our house to the recommended humidity level. Tyvek is very popular where I lived.

13. Olivia says:

Mold is the worst! I think these tips are really useful, thank you for sharing.

14. Coralie says:

It is important to take all the steps required to keep your home as safe and protected as possible. This is a great brand.

15. katrina m gehman says:

we are dealing with mold in our rental house. our tenants aren’t helping the situation though. not something i want to deal with again.

16. wendy says:

This is interesting, and I didn’t know about some of this. I used to live in a rental with mold in it. The landlord was told but didn’t care enough to do anything about it. I bought a new home that is about 3 years old, and I had them check.

17. Great timing. I recently noticed some mold on a window from a condensation building up around a broken seal. I’ll talk to my landlord about this!

18. How I hate molds in the house. It is great to know that there’s that kind of service being offered in your place. They seem so systematic and helpful.

19. Mardene Carr says:

Mold is something that I am quite afraid of. I know what this can do to the lungs so I find it really scary.

20. Missy says:

Great tips for mold prevention. I’m allergic to mold, and mold makes many people very sick.