Prevent Ticks and Enjoy Life Outdoors #FloatingHospital #IC #ad

1. Sarah Bailey says:

What an amazing foundation the Floating Hospital for Children sounds like, I love that they are helping children stand strong 🙂

2. Cheryl says:

First let me say you are an amazing mom. You and your family are in my prayers. This hospital sounds like a wonderful organization as well. We are an avid outdoors family and always on the look out to be the safest we can be. Thanks for the great reminders on tick safety since we will be hiking in the northeast this summer!

3. tara pittman says:

That dog is so cute. Great info on ticks

4. Jen Temcio says:

I believe that play is an important component to learning, so to hear that this hospital is using this same concept makes me grateful. I’m sorry that you have had to deal with being worried about your children’s medical situations. That is difficult for a mom.

5. You’re so right that the people we spend lots of time with become part of what I call my extended family. This can be the doctors at a hospital, at a school or just about anywhere. They are the ones that make life wonderful, even when we’re working together to solve one problem or another.

PS Yes it’s important to understand & avoid ticks so I better check because I’m visiting my best friend in NY, after wintering in Arizona where there are no tickes.

6. Joanna says:

These are some good tips on how to prevent getting bitten by ticks. I used to have a dog when I was a child and summer was a real pain. Back then the options were limited on what you could do to prevent them.

7. You are an amazing mom, I really proud of you

8. Leigh Anne Borders says:

Believe it or not, this is perfect timing for us. yesterday we went to an outdoor play and when I returned home I had two ticks on me. I had sprayed my child down with bug spray, but I did not do that for myself. I thought I was fine with long pants on and a sweater. I will definitely use bug spray with deet from now on.

9. Nichole Shirell says:

This is such an amazing storing your family is truly blessed . I love to hear lean read stories that show so much love. I praying the floating hospital continues forever it is giving children comfort. And that is great tick information.

10. Jennifer says:

I can only imagine how hard it was to have your child in and out of the hospital for so long. My little girl was hospitalized for a seizure when she was an infant and it was such a scary moment for my husband and I. Praying for good health and strength for your family! It is so good that you found Floating Hospital and you know you can trust in them. It\’s challenging to find a trusting doctor, let alone hospital, so I know you feel relieved!

11. Great info on repelling ticks. They can spread so much illness if not discovered and gotten rid of.

12. I’m so glad that the floating hospital has helped so many kids, including yours. It’s always tougher when the kids are the ones suffering. I think it’s also very important to take precautions during any season, each one presents us with a different virus or illness.

13. Echo says:

It is amazing that we live in a day and age where we have this available. Prevention is that key, but help is fantastic to have readily available.