Our Dog Definitely Thinks She is Human

1. Sarah Bailey says:

Oh my goodness your dog is absolutely amazing, I think mine secretly thinks she is human as well. Poor thing haha!

2. Cassie says:

My dad has a dog that definitely thinks she’s human and she now rules his house LOL! Love dogs personalities and how beautiful their relationships can be with their owners.

3. tara pittman says:

That is one love dog. She knows that she is a part of the family

4. Claudia Krusch says:

Your dog is so adorable. I had a little dog that was convinced she was human. She would watch TV with us every evening.

5. What a cutie! Your dog looks like such a sweetheart. I don’t know that I’ve ever met a dog who DOESN’T think they’re human ;). Most (if not all) of the canines I’ve lived with since my childhood certainly thought of themselves as truly being part of the pack, like Xena.

6. Most times I think our dog knows he’s a dog, although we do get glimpses of “hey I’m human too”, especially when he decides to wee in the bathroom. Too bad, he hasn’t figured out how to use the toilet yet!

7. I don’t have a dog, but i like your dog. it’s so cute

8. Jacqui Odell says:

How fun!! I miss having our dog around. She was like another member.

9. Echo says:

This is so sweet! We have 2 dogs, but they both think they need as much attention, if not more, than the two kids that we do have! They are definitely members of our family though!

10. After careful review, I have decided that your dog is in fact a people. I hope you will allow her to sit on the couch and have some pizza like a people. (I promise she didn’t tell me to write that.)

11. Jennifer L says:

Omg how beautiful is she! What a beauty inside and out. My annabelle is the same way, although she\’s not so crazy about photo shoots lol.

12. Rebecca Swenor says:

Tender & True sounds like a great dog food and something I will have to check out for my dog. I love that it is made with only organic products and no fillers, corn, or soy. Your dog is so adorable in these photos especially the one with her wearing glasses listening to your daughter reading the book. Thanks for sharing the information and Xena Lee.

13. Such a beautiful dog! I think dogs are a part of the family, and as such, are as close to human as they can get. =)

14. Ana Ojha says:

What an adorable dog you have! I totally agree with you that dogs are the part of the family!