Tips for Summer Fun and Travel With Your Dog #WellnessPetFood

1. I have never heard of this brand Wellness Core. It’s been a while since I’ve been to a PetSmart too. I think it’s time for a trip!

2. I used to travel with my dogs a lot. Wellness Core is a great brand of dog food!

3. Blanca says:

Great tips for doggy travel. Used to take my guy with me as often as I could, but never on a plane. Only local. This would have made a great checklist for me

4. Gloria says:

Great tips. I also make sure my beagle always has shade while driving with me in the car and I have a self’cooling blanket for her.

5. ang says:

We always travel with our dog too. He’s a lab….and loves a good adventure. THis Wellness Core food looks great!

6. lisa says:

We normally don’t travel with our dogs but lately, the kids have been asking if we can take them. We just might bring them along. Thank you for the checklist.

7. I have not traveled with my dogs in awhile. It is fun but you do need everything you mentioned. If you have everything you and your dogs will both be happy.

8. Awesome Tips!! WE just got our Pup last summer and haven’t yet taken a vacation with her. These tips will definitely come in handy once we do.

9. Rebecca Swenor says:

These are all great tips for traveling with your dogs. I have never heard of the Core RawRev dog food but I am going to have to check it out when I go to Pet Smart. Thanks for sharing the information.

10. Emily Morton says:

These are great tips! I’ve seen so many people take their dogs hiking in the summer and forget to bring basics for them!