Pigs In A Blanket – Gourmet Style #HeluvaGoodSummer #IC #ad

1. You had me at cheese! My kids and I love pigs in a blanket. I love the addition of the ooey gooey cheese. Yummers!

2. tara pittman says:

These look so yummy. These would be great for a fun dinner with the kids

3. Tiffany says:

This is a comfort food from my past… though we never used cheese. What a cool idea. Thanks for sharing this

4. Joanna says:

That is such a delicious twist on the classic pigs in blanket recipe. I am all about cheese, would have it with everything so this recipe sounds very tempting.

5. Sarah Bailey says:

Now that is different to our pigs in blankets, we do sausages wrapped in bacon, I’ll have to try some of yours it looks delicious.

6. Cassie says:

These look very tasty!! We call these puffy dogs in Australia and they are so tasty! Haven’t tried with some cheese

7. ramon says:

Love it! my family LOVES hot dogs, this looks like a great variation to play with.

8. Claudia Krusch says:

Pigs in a blanket are always a hit in my house. I need to pick up some Heluva Good!® Block Cheese to try. I love their dips.

9. Echo says:

Oh man, we love pigs in blankets and I bet you cheesy ones are even better! I am totally adding these to my menu!

10. Natalie says:

I used to love making and eating pigs in a blanket growing up. I have to try a veg-friendly version now that I don’t eat meat!

11. Ave says:

I adore Pings in a Blanket since I was a kid. My daughter loves them too! I have never added cheese to my Pigs in a Blanket but have to try it out.

12. Alayna says:

I love it! I love pigs in a blanket, they are the best go to for a snack or appetizer! I don’t know why I never thought of putting cheese in it, but I will the next time I decide to make these! Thanks for sharing!

13. Blair villanueva says:

My sister loves cheese and she also request it with her hotdogs. Hope this Helluva cheese is available in our near grocery shop.

14. Garf says:

Hmmm…looks so good. It is making me hungry right now.