Paper Roses – Beauty From A Simple Piece of Paper

1. These are so pretty! I am going to have to make these. Thanks for posting!

2. Thanks. Seems my kids like them also as they keep disappearing from my stash… Anything colorful is destined to disappear though.

3. Lindsay says:

These are so gorgeous! I love how easy they are to make. Thanks for inspiring me!

I have a link party going on now, called Show & Share. I’d love to have you link this up!

4. Wow these are so pretty! I love how they seem so easy to make as well!

5. Marie says:

So cute! Love the photo with all the colors! Thanks for linking up with us at Show & Share!

Marie
    mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

6. Anonymous says:

What do you mean by “roll the entire spiral tightly”? Can you post a picture of this please? The flowers are beautiful!

7. Barbara says:

Goodness these flowers are just beautiful! Looks like they’re kind of addicting too! lol I’ve got to try some asap.

Hugs XX
    Barbara

8. Thanks – they are alot of fun. You see mostly the bright colors. However, we have a selection of pastel colored flowers made as well as many made with black and white print or magazine pages. They all offer a different perspective.

9. Maria Matter says:

beautiful!!!
    thank you for showing step by step…much appreciated!

10. Michelle says:

These are awesome! So easy and so detailed! I’m featuring your project on DIY Thrifty Thursday this week! Stop by and grab an “I was featured” button. Thanks for linking up!
    Michelle

11. Carrie says:

Love those! It’s getting placed on my ‘to do’ list of creative things I can’t wait to try!

12. great tutorial! thanks for linking : )

13. How nice! Thanks for the tutorial!

14. Great tutorial thank you!

15. what a great tutorial! Thanks so much for linking up to Tuesday Talent Show! I would love to have you stop by and link up again tomorrow with more great projects!
    -Nikki

16. You are great, thanks for sharing

17. What a great project, turned out fab!! Thanks for linking up at {Junk in their Trunk}…come stop by tomorrow for our 2nd link party!

18. Beautiful roses!! I love the green too…unexpected!

19. Cassidy says:

Wow! those paper roses are great. Love the scallop!! Following you back via linky followers 🙂

20. I love this idea. It would go well on a wreath for indoors or a covered porch. I must try it thank you
    Janice

21. Seems simple enough 😉 Can’t wait to try it! Found you on Embracing Change linky party! Now following GFC and twitter!

– Fotini {http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com}

22. Jessica says:

These are so pretty! I want a billion in different colors now.

23. Katie Drane says:

This is so helpful, and you did a great job on the flowers. Thanks so much for posting on the Gunny Sack!

Katie

24. You make it look so easy. I think I have got to give this a try, they look like real roses. Thanks so much for sharing on We Made That

25. I really like the paper roses. I just dont thing that i have the time to do it.

26. Alka says:

These flowers are just wooow… dont know if these are easy to make at home but i really like the look if these ones.
    You can also try these flowers here. Paper flowers

27. Completely adorable! This would be perfect decor for a party. I can imagine pink and gold ones!

1. April 14, 2014

I like your blog

okay so i downloaded firefox. i’ve been using firefox for a while, and all a sudden when i x’ed out my firefox and opened it again it wont go to websites, it wont even say page not displayed. it will just be blank. so i unstalled it and re stalled it…