Dr. Oz – Ten Diet Commandments
Dr Oz recently had an episode dedicated to the Ten Commandments of Dieting. And they aren’t what you would think.
1. Avoid wearing stretchy pants. Stick with a size and let your clothes be your guide to gaining weight or not.
2. Get rid of any Fat clothes. Do not keep them for if/when you regain any weight.
3. Do not eat meat that comes from a four legged animal more than one day per week.
4. Do not graze – plan your meals and snacks before you go anywhere. Avoid impulsive eating.
5. Do not eat after 7:30pm. Avoid eating at least two hours before you go to bed.
6. Do not pile food on a plate more than one inch high and one inch from every edge.
7. Always chew your food more than 20 times.
8. Do not covet your neighbors plate.
9. Do not carry small bills in your wallet. Make it difficult to use a vending machine.
10. While you are out – do not eat while standing up or in a car.