Travel Snack Tray

1. Trina Rae says:

This is brilliant! I will most definitely be making one for my little ones. Thanks so much!

2. very clever : ) thanks for sharing!

3. TheCraftInMe says:

Nice idea, and so many options, thanks for sharing!

4. Lisa says:

What a smart idea!

5. What a smart, thrifty, and simple idea to a very annoying problem!

6. Love it! Thanks for linking up to Things I’ve Done Thursday!

Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

7. Jennifer says:

Genius!! I’m with your kids…I like the first one the best!! Great job!!
    Don’t forget to link up tomorrow to Show & Share!!

8. Oh wow! Just so creative! Thanks for sharing with Sweets This Week.

Sarah

9. Gidget says:

You totally deserve a GOLD star for this one! Thank you for sharing – can’t wait to make one 🙂

10. Stephanie says:

That’s really creative but have you considered if the plastics involved are food safe? Meaning that there are no harmful chemicals that are in the plastic that could be harmful if leeched into the food? If the paint trays are meant for paint then the manufacturer does not consider that the tray will be holding food and could use harmful materials.

11. I had not thought of that but what I can tell you is that although the burger is directly on the tray in the photo – it never is in actual use. There is always a baggy, napkin, wrapper or some other packaging under whatever they are eating. The reason for that is generally speaking they are not washed after every use – just after every major excursion. So nothing is placed directly on them.

12. Miranda says:

Love it! We are leaving for a road trip TONIGHT and the hubby doesn’t like to stop to eat and it is always a mess…going to Home Depot today! Thanks!

13. I LOVE this!! I think I will find some type of tiny cup to attach that will hole ketchup or nuggets dipping sauce – my grandkids are huge dippers!

14. I meant “hold” not “hole”

15. Oh that is a great idea! It would be handy even if you were taking lunch with you.

16. lap desk says:

This is a superb idea. I like the idea of having this snack tray with you when traveling. The color makes it more compelling to the children. This will surely make the eating habit of the children relishing. I wonder if they can also eat on their bed using this kind of tray. Well, we’ll see.

17. What a great idea. I like how your mind thinks.

18. ramsaygrace says:

Love, love, love this idea! We spend a lot of time in the vehicle as well, and my youngest especially, has trouble managing to keep hers off of the floor. This is a perfect solution and I’m so glad you shared. Thanks for stopping by my place and following-I followed you back and can’t wait to read more of your great ideas!

19. Judy Brady says:

This idea is awesome. Wish I had seen this when my kids were young. Now I have a grandson to make one for. I’m making one for my husband and me, too, because we travel a lot. I am so impressed by this simple solution to “eating in the car”. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve spilled the ketchup for my fries. Maybe I’ll put in a small plastic dip cup, too. Thank you so, so, much for shairing!!!

1. May 12, 2014

[…] Travel tip – Make your own travel snack tray […]

2. August 21, 2014

[…] Other projects of interest at The Stuff of Success include: The Glamorized Boots  Travel Snack Tray […]