Calming Tool

1. Just pinned this to my autism / asperger’s board. Nice idea! I am going to have to try this w/ my kiddos!

2. My son has pervasive disorders and it works great. Thanks

3. Dr Sonia S V says:

It is such a simple but awesome idea. Thank You for sharing
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

4. What a great, frugal idea. I have two friends who I passed the idea on to and they thought it was great. Thank you! And thanks for visiting my blog and following via linky followers. I’m following you back.

Jenny

5. What a great anger management tool. I think it would work well with all kids. I might try it with my husband ( just kidding LOL)

6. proud to be your 200th follower!! Thanks for stopping by crafting for chiari!!!

7. Hi,
    I am happy to be your newest lf follower. I am coming to you from the linky followers blog hop. If you’d like to follow back, I can be found at http://www.measuredbytheheart.com
    Thanks!!

8. Carli Alice says:

What a super cute idea! I think this would be fun for my grandkids to play with.

Thanks for coming by my blog, I was following you!

9. Anonymous says:

I am hoping this will work with my 4 great granddaughters 3,4,5,6 yrs old. As you can imagine 4 sisters this close in age can have some trying times together and having a couple of these handy just might stave off conficts. Thank you for the idea.

10. kim3108 says:

I am going to make one for me, to keep on my desk at work! When I visit my friend I always bring her two daughters “treats” well guess what Sat. I was so busy it slipped my mind! I’m going to make both of them one of these and maybe attach a candy necklace? Thanks!

11. meijo's JOY says:

This to so cool and easy…I think I need one for myself too!

12. Ashley T says:

That is awesome! I might have to make some of those for the boys!

13. It has been almost a year since I made these and one still sits front and center on my desk for a crisis! My daughter even has one on her desk at school. The teacher has found it very helpful – that and my Tornado in a Jar.

14. These are great! I have made them in the past and the kids LOVE them. Thanks for sharing on We Made That!

15. Wilburn says:

Hello very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent ..
    Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
    I am happy to find a lot of helpful info right here within the publish, we’d like work
    out extra techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

1. April 14, 2014

Maybe…

My computer freezes whenever i start a video call on IMs?