My Top Ten Activities To Grow My Blog
1) Write the post and include pictures in almost every single post – it is rare but occasionally I write a post and don’t include pictures. Personally I post daily – every single day. Originally my goal was one post a day but now it is rare to not have at least three posts a day.
2) Schedule the post – this is important because some posts I want to be first on my email feeds; some I want to be top post throughout the day etc…
3) Share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and if a book review – Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads and/or other.
4) Share personal “stuff” – I love my kid-isms.
5) Participate in groups and/or parties – interact, say hi.
6) Comment on sites of other bloggers – we all work hard and love what we do. We are our best support.
7) Give Klout and Alexa support – hopefully gain some in return.
8) Spread some Facebook and Twitter love by sharing and retweeting.
9) Participate in and host, co-host giveaways.
10) Most of all – I do whatever allows me to be me and helps you to be you!
|JC Jewelry Design
$20 for $40 toward hand-stamped, personalized jewelry from JC Jewelry Design