Cozywoggle Car Seat Safe Jacket Giveaway
About the Cozywoggle
“Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children between ages 2-14, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Part of the problem is that young children are often strapped into their car seats while wearing a heavy coat, with the straps loosened for comfort. In the event of an accident, the coat compresses, leaving the harness loose and increasing the child’s risk for ejection from the car seat and/or the possibility of injuries from the loose belts. Cherlyn Jenkins, mother of two young boys, has developed a solution – the Cozywoggle, an innovative new coat that keeps young children safe in car seats. When Cherlyn Jenkins learned that young children shouldn’t be placed in car seats while wearing their coats, she had a newborn and a toddler. She needed to find a way to keep her children warm, while also keeping them safe. She couldn’t find any coats or jackets that were proven to be safe in car seats, so she created one herself. As parents, we excel at safety-proofing our homes, putting up gates on our stairs and latches on our cabinets, but then we inadvertently jeopardize our children’s safety by putting them into their car seats wearing traditional coats. Crash tests conducted at an NHTSA approved lab, MGA Resarch, have demonstrated that wearing the Cozywoggle while riding in a car seat is safer than wearing a traditional coat. In fact, the Cozywoggle was proven to be as safe as riding in a car seat without any coat at all.”
- Is the ONLY product that looks and acts as a coat, but is safe to be worn in a car seat.
- Is made from heavy-duty wind/water resistant polyester, and is lined with cozy fleece.
- Can be used with any 5-point harness car seat – either forward or rear-facing.
- Comes in sizes 12 months, 18 months, 2T, 3T, 4, 5 and 6.
- Is stylish (and looks like a “regular” coat), warm and washable.
- Has been crash tested in a lab and proven to be safe in a car seat.
- Can be worn in a car seat and all around town.
- Is easy-to-use and is a convenient, all-in-one solution for busy parents.
- Can be purchased from this website.
You can learn more about this great product in Miss Frugal Mommy’s review! Now for the exciting part! One fan is going to receive a Cozywoggle in the size and color of their choice (a RV of $74.99) Enter to win in the rafflecopter below, all entries will be verified, one entrant per household or you will immediately be disqualified. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. Open to Us residents 18+ Good Luck!!!