$25 Build a Bear Giveaway
- Almost all (92%) of Americans agree that Valentine’s Day isn’t just about romance – it’s about showing people you care about them.
- 82% believe the holiday is more about love than just spending money.
- Americans prefer to give Valentines (73%) versus receive them (27%).
- Americans prefer to be gifted with experiences (82%), versus more tangible gifts (18%).
- A personalized gift (64%) is preferred to a handmade (22%), or expensive gift (8%).
The Build a Bear experience is an excellent gift whether it be fore your significant other or child. The time spent together, letting them customize their own bear is way more special than sending some flowers or buying some chocolate and the memories will be so much better. This year Build a Bear is teaming up with Make a Wish and as part of the Build-A-Bear Workshop “Million Hearts, Million Wishes, Million Ways to Help” effort, Guests can share photos of their “heart ceremony” when they wish on a limited edition “One in a Million” red satin heart that is added to their stuffed animal. For every photo shared on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest with #sharebabwwishes, Build-A-Bear Workshop will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish, up to $30,000. Build-A-Bear Workshop Guests can also make monetary donations to support Make-A-Wish at checkout in stores nationwide and online at buildabear.com through March. Build a Bear expects over 1 million guests to pass through their stores each Valentine’s season so if every guest shared a photo of their stuffed animal the results would be amazing. What are you waiting for? Get out to Build a Bear and create some memories and help out the Make a Wish Foundation! Be sure to check out Build a Bear on facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and the Build a Bear iPhone App. The wonderful folks from Build a Bear have been nice enough to offer a $25 gift card to one of my lucky readers. Just enter using the Giveaway Tools widget below. Good luck!