Product Review – Vemma Next
Vemma NEXT® is ideal for children ages 2 to 12. It includes a full ounce of the Vemma formula, along with an enhanced nutrient blend unique to children’s nutritional needs.
Add to that an amazing, kid-friendly creamy orange flavor with no preservatives, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners, and you’ve got the makings of a “superjuice” for “super kids.”
Vemma NEXT helps your child stay healthy, because it contains antioxidants and nutrients that help support the body’s immune system.* This includes:
- Vitamin C – found in citrus fruits, broccoli, bell peppers, kale, cauliflower and green leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D – found in salmon, tuna fish, milk, eggs, liver, beef, and even direct sunlight.
- Beta carotene – found in sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, collard greens and squash.
- DHA – an all-natural, vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acid known for brain and eye support.* Choline also aids in brain development.*
- Quercetin – a group of flavonoids that give many fruits and vegetables their coloring. An antioxidant perfect for growing bodies.*
- Phytonutrient extracts of 14 organic fruits and veggies for those children who don’t get enough.
I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or I believe would be helpful for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product(s) or service(s) may differ from mine.