The Best Camera Bag Ever! The Kiwi Sydney by @EpiphanieBags

1. Karen says:

Nice – looks like it a great way to organize and carry all your photography equipment in a stylish and colorful way!

2. Elisebet F says:

I’ve been eyeing these bags for a while…they’re gorgeous! I want to get one for my sister in law. She’s a stay at home mom with a photography business on the side. She would love a stylish bag.

3. Tammy says:

Love the bag..I could all my supplies in there and more..love the color..

4. Athena says:

I want one!! And not even for may camera stuff (but I have a lot of that too) but I want it for day to day stuff!

5. Susan says:

I have the plain large black backpack for my Nikon and would love something colorful and more feminine looking that fits all my extra lenses. The green looks great and all the pockets make it look like a great bag for trips and outings!

6. Michelle F. says:

That is a great looking bag. I love that shade of green.

7. Stephanie Easterling says:

Nice colors for a camera bag!!. They do not even look like a camera bag, which is nice. They have a lot of room in them.

8. Heather Wone says:

I absolutely love my epiphanie camera bag!!! They make such stylish and quality camera bags. Great review, thanks for sharing.

9. This is exactly what I need! We are using a Swiss Army backpack right now for all of our camera gear and while it’s protected pretty well, it is a nightmare to carry around with us! This sounds like a perfect solution. I really like that it can be worn different ways…that’s a life saver when you are out and about doing all sorts of different things and wanting to have your camera on hand!

10. Eliza Ferree says:

Don’t have a nice camera like that, but I wish I did. Love the bag too, course I’d even use it as a purse if I could.

11. wings.io says:

a set of indispensable products in the kitchen of every family, I can do all the kitchen work but if there is no tool to squeeze garlic, then it is very extreme