- Original, with almonds and raisins
- Choconut, crunchy chocolate-flavored
- Cinnaroma, with cinnamon
- Gingerspice, with chunks of diced ginger
- AlmonDuo, with roasted almonds and pistachios
- Anniversary, with anise
- BranTreats, made with oat bran
- Sesame, with flavorful sesame seeds
- Chocolate Dipped, the Original dipped in semisweet chocolate (seasonallyavailable—in stores now or online)
My absolute favorite is the Choconut! The kids liked the Gingerspice and hubby well he didnt like any of the ones he tried. He likes his bisquits and cookies softer. These would go super with tea, coffee or milk! They go super with vanilla ice cream as a topping. (crumbled).
At The Stuff of Success my favorite is the original. They are the perfect blend of crunchy and sweet. My kids love the AlmonDuo the best. They could sit and eat a combination of almonds and pistachios all day long.