Cirrus Power Bank by #SteelyGlint
Cell phones die so quickly. I can’t tell you how many times in my job, I have had a critical event and guess what – my phone is at 50% when the crisis starts. Now how do I make it through all the calls that I need to make and all the activities I need to complete (without telling you my career) and photos I need to take with my phone quickly dwindling down to 6%! It has happened more times than I can tell you. I even have two phones just for this purpose and even then I sometimes do not have the battery power to survive. And what about my iPad that I need to document the critical event?
But now I can eliminate my dead battery worries with Cirrus Power Bank by Steely Glint!
– 12000 mAh battery capacity with an industry leading 5V/2.1A output on TWO ports will charge a top line smartphone 5-6 times. There is nothing else like it on the market.
– Elegant Brushed Aluminum design provides a quality of device that matches the top of the line computing devices in style, and provides function in the form of incredibly fast heat dissipation.
– The Lithium-Polymer Texas Instruments battery in the Cirrus means it is thinner, lighter and far safer than power banks that use Lithium-Ion batteries.
– Fits in any pocket or bag. Just grab it and go.
– LED indicators show the device’s remaining real time capacity
– High power battery for faster charging
– Perfect for the business or casual traveler. Ideal for long flights, road trips, camping, and business conferences.
Get rid of the nagging worry over battery life with the Cirrus power bank by Steely Glint. Rapidly charge two devices at a time with a speed unheard of in conventional external batteries. The Cirrus Power Bank can charge my smartphone(s) 5-6 times! It also provides the fastest charge available and I can charge both phones simultaneously.
The Cirrus power bank from Steely Glint it comes with a 1 Year No-Hassle Warranty.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.