Razor E100 Glow Electric Scooter – So Much Fun In A Scooter Package!

1. maria says:

My son would love to sip through the neighborhood in this! I’m going to add it to our possible Christmas gifts for our little guy.

2. Daisy says:

This looks like fun. My son would have a blast on one of these.

3. eDee says:

Do these come in Adult size? I want one!!

• Athena says:

eDee – these are designed for kids but I can tell you I was whizzing around on it no problem. Seph thought she was taking a video but she was pressing the record button while on the photo setting. So I have no proof.

4. These are spectacular. Kids love them. My kids are huge fans of RAZOR products. My son has several of their products at the top of his Christmas list.

5. Melanie S. says:

I’ve never seen one of these before, but how fun! My kids would have such a great time with one of these.

6. This is at the top of my little guys list! He has been asking for one for over a year now, he is about to turn 7 and I finally think he is ready for it 🙂

7. Michele says:

I think I have seen kids riding these around here recently–on sidewalks–wish there was some large, flat yard for them to ride in. I can see why they all seem to want one.

8. Holly E says:

Wow! Looks like so much fun. I know my nephews would love this!

9. my kids all have the regular razors I know they would love this one too.

10. Dede says:

This would be a really fun thing to have around for days when the kids need incentive to get outside! My daughter has a regular Razor and it’s been a great scooter.

11. Liz Mays says:

My kids are in their 20’s and still love to get out the scooter and ride. This looks like so much fun!

12. Krista says:

My daughter wants one of these so bad! She loves scooters!

13. Rebecca Swenor says:

This is awesome and so much fun for the kids. My nephew would so love this to ride. Thanks for sharing.

14. Debi says:

That is cool. My kids love their regular scooter. They would love this.