Easy Peasy Fruit Rollups With Tribest Life’s Sedona Combo, SD-P9150-B Rawfood Dehydrator @TribestLife

1. Mandie says:

I am in desperate need of a dehydrator. I eat a lot of raw foods and their recipes call for a dehydrator. I would make the fruit rolls with strawberries and applesauce. I bet they would be awesome!

2. wow, that is cool, i have never made a fruit roll up before! neat

3. Making our own fruit leather would be huge at our house! My kids could literally eat miles of it!

4. Michele says:

I have seen dehydrators in stores but have never used one. Thank you for the explicit information. At least now I will know what to do or what to expect if I get one.

5. I have made my own fruit rollups using my Excalibur and have been pleased. I must say that I like the see through door on this better then the door on mine.

6. I would have FAR too much fun with a food dehydrator. I love dried fruits, and those fruit rollups look delicious! I could see myself coming up with all sorts of fun new rollup flavors and dehydrated fruit ideas.

7. Michelle F. says:

That looks so easy to do. I got a dehydrator months ago and haven’t used it yet. This will be my first recipe in it.

8. A new dehydrator is on my wish list. I’d like to own this one from Tribest. I’ve got their personal blender and love it. Love your idea to make fruit roll ups!

9. Kathryn says:

My kids would get a kick out of making our own fruit roll ups, thanks for sharing!

10. Allie says:

I have been wanting a dehydrator. I never even knew you could do fruit roll ups with jello and applesauce

11. Cyndi says:

How cool! My kids would love this!