Why Visiting Canada is Reckoned As a Lifetime Experience?
Every year a number of aspirants are heading to Canada in view to earn good and to lead a stress-free life. Yes, the North American country Canada has climbed the top in the list of the most-favorable destination to live.
It is a widespread nation with a spectrum of enthralling cities, vibrant places, and eye-pleasing natural beauty. From amazing lakes to breathtaking mountains to dense forests, the country offers a series of attractions to the tourists and the citizens. The glorious culture and exquisite allurements all around make you fall for this wonderland.
Why is Canada so popular destination that every desire to visit it once in a lifetime?
It is unique and stunning in many different ways and vistas. Here are some of the fascinating yet hidden facts what makes it a must in your to-do list.
- Canada got its name from a St. Lawrence Iroquoian. In Iroquoian language word ‘Kanata’ means a settlement or a village.
- It is the second largest nation in the world after Russia. It has the longest coastline of 151,600 miles in the world.
- The national flag of Canada with a maple leaf was adopted in 1965.
- It has become a noble nation since it takes the responsibility of supplying 9% of the world’s water supply.
- With over 99% of literacy rate, it is one of the highly developed nations in the world.
- For the sports enthusiasts, the Ice Hockey is the present of Canada to the entire world. Yes, it is the founder of this thrilling sport. And the rules of the sport were published in the Montreal Gazette in 1877.
- The nation seeks the pleasure of manufacturing and distributing the most delicious dessert, Icewine. It is the largest producer of it in the whole world.
- There is only one desert in the British Columbia region of Canada, which is around 15 miles long.
- Canada tops in having the more inland lakes in the world.
- If you’re a shop freak, don’t dare to bargain in Canadian markets. It is not allowed here at all.
- Drive on the right side of the vehicle, if you hire a one.
- The nation follows strict environmental rules in order to safeguard the nature’s beauty. Don’t throw garbage or litter around on the streets of Canada. Otherwise, you’ll be fined high.
- It shares the longest border in the world. The border between Canada and the U.S.A is 1538 miles, which is recorded as the highest figures ever.