TrackR Pixel Saves The Day #TrackR #TrackRpixel #TrackRholiday #AlwaysHaveIt #sp

1. GiGi Eats says:

OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO NECESSARY IN OUR HOUSE! My husband loses his keys ALL THE FRIGGIN’ TIME! ALLLLLL THE TIME! hahaha! Actually, I don’t know WHY I am laughing because it’s really NOT all that funny in the moment! 😉

2. Tara pittman says:

This is a great product! This would be great to be able to find a pacifier.

3. Nicole says:

These are so awesome! I have heard of this product before and have heard nothing but great things. It apparently does work really well! I’ll have to try this out for myself sometime now. Thanks for sharing!

4. Rachel says:

Wow! What an experience you had with your daughter!!! This device sounds perfect for kids of any age! Thank you for sharing your experience I cannot imagine how scared you were.. I pray she is doing well!!!! Definitely puts things into perspective.. I also have young kids and wouldn’t think twice to have this device on their phones!

5. Claire says:

i am not familair with this gadget but it looks useful and efficient! These days even cell phones can harm your life with all those hackers.. gotta be safe!

6. First I am so sorry that this situation happened BUT I am glad the end was a happy one despite it’s stress. I think my kids probably had their phones rather early as well (9) but as you said I think that decision depends on the family and the child. I will be looking into the Tracker Pixel for sure because I know how unreliable battery time and even apps can be. Thanks for sharing your story as well as the discount code!

7. OK, everyone on my gift list is getting this! I lose things ALL THE TIME! What a great idea! I bet a lot of people are going to buy this!

8. Candy Rachelle says:

Oh!! This is such a great product. I think this is perfect Christmas gift for my hubby. I am pretty sure that he really loves it. He really likes this kind of stuff.

9. Owen Kelly says:

I have never heard of this. Thank you for sharing, it is a great review – will come in handy for everyone’s needs I`m sure

10. Lisa says:

Great product we need this in our house too for a variety of reasons. I am glad I read your post because I havent heard of it until now.