She Deserves The Best With Icelandic+ #IcelandicPlusDogs @IcelandicPlus

1. I’ve never heard of this brand before. I am positive our dogs would love it though. They prefer fish flavored foods over chicken or beef.

2. I had never heard of that brand before! Bless her! What a lovely dog! Not a dog owner but I would love to get a fur friend!

3. Jen Temcio says:

Because their products have no additives, fillers or preservatives I will give Icelandic a try with my dog. Your dog is so cute!

4. Tara Pittman says:

Looks like a great company that cares about animals. I love that they are healthy for the dogs

5. Vy Nguyen says:

Oh my god. i also have a dog. Thanks for sharing

6. What a gorgeous dog!! I really miss having a dog as a pet, they are such great companions!

7. What a beautiful dog. Just amazing. I’ve heard of these breeds and always admired them

8. This doggie treats seems absolutely well-received. Yes, our furbabies totally deserve the best – so why not treat them the best foods with the best ingredients?

9. Wendy Polisi says:

Those are some awesome chewy treats! My beagle loves these.

10. I need to get these for my pup. They look really delicious!

11. Catalina says:

I don’t have dogs. But my mother-in-law treats her dog like her kid. She gives it the best food possible! She will love these treats for sure!

12. Such a pretty dog. I have a dog myself, he’s a plott hond, thanks for the post!

13. Icelandic seems like a really great line of products – definitely a great way to make a happy dog.

14. Lauren cheely says:

I have never heard of this brand either! That dog is beyond beautiful!

15. Yes! I have been making my own dog treats lately. It’s a great way to spend time with my kids and see what my dogs are actually eating.

16. I love that these treats are natural. That’s all we give our pups — aside from cooking for them. Yes, they’re spoiled!