Raspberry Noosa Muffins #Noosa

1. I love cooking with yogurt. Noosa is one of our favorite brands too. It’s got the best texture and flavor.

2. Joanna says:

I like that this recipe is so easy to make but so delicious in the same time! Using cake mix and yogurt sounds like a winning combination!

3. I love Noosa, I’ve never thought to use yogurt in a recipe before. I think I may end up making this today!

4. Natalie says:

I love the idea of homemade raspberry muffins! I need to try making some because I LOVE berries!

5. Tara Pittman says:

We love yogurt! What a great use for a cake mix.

6. What a funny story and the perfect way to remember the day. I have never tried this yogurt but would love to try it

7. Happy birthday to your daughter! These look so tasty!

8. Jelena says:

I am a great fan of the Muffins. Unfortunately, now I’m on a diet and I will save your recipe for later 🙂

9. Nice recipe. I really love it. Thanks for sharing it.

10. This muffin looks so good. Perfect snacks for superbowl or party!

11. Khushboo says:

Rasberry muffins are my absolute favorite! I loved your simple and easy to make recipe 🙂

12. Hannah Marie says:

This is so easy to do! I like how simple and yet it looks so yummy this muffin is. Yum!

13. Ruthie Ridley says:

These looks so fluffy and yummy!! Perfect for breakfast!!

14. angie says:

cooking with yogurt seems to be becoming more and more popular. These muffins sound really tasty believe I will try it soon

15. Garf says:

This looks so soft and yummy. Perfect snacks. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

16. I don’t really understand the Superbowl, but wow, they look so soft and delicious. Definitely a great treat.