SelectFlex Insoles – Versatile and Comfortable Adjustable Orthotics #TreatYourFeet #Giveaway
I participated in this campaign on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers. I received SelectFlex orthotics to facilitate my post, but my opinions and creative content are my own.
My husband and I are so thrilled to partner with SelectFlex Sole Mates! We lead very busy lives and have both over the years had prescription orthotics. Neither one of us ever wear them for long. For me – I hated that they were not full foot insoles, they were 3/4. I never quite understood that. But they were also so thick that they really didn’t fit into many of my shoes other than my sneakers. That lack of flexibility was not helpful at all. It just became easier not to wear them.
My husband is a school principal and he is on his feet pretty much nonstop all day long. He keeps buying new shoes because his feet hurt all the time. I also work in schools as a business administrator but my position calls for alot more desk work – not much time on my feet. But when my work day is done – I head to the barn to care for our four horses and that is alot of work and very rough on my feet. There are some days when I can barely walk up the stairs by the time I get home. Walking through the fields to get the horses, on uneven ground is horrible on my feet. Lately we have been dealing with alternating mud pits and frozen spots. One second I am sinking in mud up to my knees and the next I am tripping over a spot of ice. I knew there had to be a solution – and we have now found it with SelectFlex.
- These sole mates are perfect for anyone – they have three adjustment levels of Flexural Arch – instantly adjustable. That is perfect for me since I have low arches and definitely need the support.
- A Quantified Dynamic Arch support (vertical lift per setting): Medium: 11 lbs; Firm: 14 lbs; X-Firm: 17 lbs)
- Reduction of ankle deviation: 50% reduction of ankle inversion. This is the most critical for me – I am constantly hurting my ankles at the barn. Either a horse bumps into me, I twist my ankle on uneven ground or I slip when a horse does something unpredictable. Just before I started using these adjustable orthotics I had a rough spill with my draft horse. This has caused significant struggles and these orthotics have helped a great deal.
- The heel cup can absorb impact up to 7x bodyweight landing – perfect for jumping off an 18 hand horse down to the ground!
- The footbed is a highly resilient Polyurethane flexible foam with antimicrobial topcover.
- Durometer Shore Hardness Scale: Overmold Heel=A45
- Available in both men’s and women’s sizes – Women’s: 6–15 / Men’s: 5–14.5
Literally, everything I ever wanted/needed in an orthotic and available anytime I want them!
How are they adjustable? With the port pictured above and the key pictured below…
Did you know?
Optimal alignment beginning with the feet is critical. Flattened or collapsed arches may result in pronated knees, inordinate pressure on the innermost metatarsal leading to bunions, ankle joint displacement, sprained knees, meniscus pinching, and underdeveloped outer thigh muscles.[i] This totally explains why my lack of SelectFlex orthotics made knee surgeries necessary and why I have constant knee pain.
Up to half of all workers spend greater than 4 hours per day on their feet, standing and/or walking. These may include retail salespeople, industrial workers, checkout personnel, food service staff, letter carriers, health care workers, teachers, police and fireman.
Misalignment of the arches in this working population leaves them at great risk for low back pain, painful feet, Plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, bunions, corns, restricted blood flow, swelling in the feet and legs, varicose veins, and increased chance of knee and hip arthritis.[ii] I also constantly suffer from lower back pain, plantar fasciitis, partial ruptures to my achilles tendon and more.
Right now you can get 20% off HERE with coupon code: Stuff20
We had great experiences with SelectFlex – I can wear mine in my work shoes, then my barn boots, then my riding boots, and all the way til my sneakers! I have even worn them around the house in my slippers. They are just so comfortable and I am so thrilled to have comfortable feet for a full day – I don’t want to go without them even when I have my slippers on around the house! They are easy to adjust and they fit my feet just as well as my husbands. My right foot is healing from a partial rupture of my plantar fascia and my left foot from an injured ankle – such is the life of owning horses. Everything feels so much better with the help of SelectFlex! The healing process will be alot more smooth now that I have some support for my feet!
One lucky The Stuff of Success reader will win Two pairs of SelectFlex Orthotics valued at $139.98. The prize will be sent directly to the winner from the sponsor. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipping. The giveaway will run until 04/07/18 at 11:59pm EST.
One winner per household, email address, or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winner must have a U.S.-based address to receive the prize.
This post contains a SelectFlex Promotional Affiliate Link. If you purchase something through this link, I will receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.