Creamy Delicious Berry Pie – No Bake! Made With Hood #CalorieCountdown #IC

1. I just love berries and I love making a no bake pie. I haven’t tried this product before, but it looks interesting to cut down on calories.

2. tara pittman says:

I love that it is no bake.This is perfect for a hot summer day.

3. Daria says:

Great, light treat. Love cakes like this one and it is no bake!

4. Kristi Ann says:

This pie looks amazing!! I love how pretty it looks also!

5. KRYSTLE COOK says:

My kids would love this pie. They love berries! Sounds like a drink we will have to try.

6. Reesa Lewandowski says:

OH this is just delicious looking! How easy too, being a no bake pie!

7. Looks absolutely delish! The fruit and happy tummies justify the need! 👍🏼 Love that it is no cook – keeps it simple.

8. Ada says:

This pie looks so tasty! I need to try making this for myself.

9. Cat says:

Oh my gosh this berry pie looks so yummy! We are definitely going to have to try to make this over the spring!

10. Ruth I says:

Wow looks like I have found another good brand to top up my baking supplies. Thank you for sharing this.

11. aurora says:

I hope the weight loss program is working for you. I too am trying to lose a few pounds. How long does it take for you guys to finish the pie?

12. The cake looks so delicious and I love that this is no bake. Berries are my hint of summer.

13. Janice says:

That pie looks delicious. I love berries! I just wish we have that Hood Dairy Beverage here too so we can try it as well.

14. It looks yummy and healthy at the same time! This is something I would want to have every morning!