Knee and Hip Pain Getting You Down? No Longer #TimeToHitPlay #IC

1. Reesa Lewandowski says:

As I am getting older, my body is just not the same. I know my husband suffers a lot with knee pain from an old injury!

2. Sarah Bailey says:

This is an interesting read I’m going through a lot of tests at the moment as I’m getting a lot of pain, TimetoHit play sounds like a great idea for people to look at who are perhaps in need of such surgery.

3. Kristy Bullard says:

I will have to show this to my husband. He has a knee injury from when he played football in high school. It still gives him problems to this day – almost 40 years later.

4. kumamonjeng says:

Thanks for sharing your knee and hip pain experience and I am glad to learn that you are much happier now and loving your horses and riding them. I have never ride a horse in my life and we don’t get to see them so often in Singapore. Hope you getting better and take care.

5. Danielle Fox says:

My knees grind and click very loudly when I go up or down the stairs and I am only 36…its been happening for years now too. Maybe I need to look into this.

6. I am only 27, but as I get older, I am seeing and hearing a lot more about knee and hip pain. This is a great resource for those dealing with this.

7. Lesley Carter says:

I never heard of Hit Play before. This would have been such a great option for my grandfather. Glad that you’re happier now. Enjoy.

8. Hannah Marie says:

I sit more than 10 hours a day, no exercise and not active. I know I need to take care of my health more.

9. Tiffany says:

I know a lot of people who suffer from hip or knee pain. Thank you for sharing this information on joint replacement.

10. What a wonderful post! My sister has knee pain. So this post was very helpful! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

11. Suzanne says: