Have you always wanted to travel and just don’t have the time? Well, it is kind of like planning for a baby – if you wait until you have the time or the money – you will never make it happen. Set a date for yourself and stick to it!
Do you have a bucket list? I have a small one – and a big one, because ONE is not enough. There are so many amazing things I want to do and to experience. One is a list for the here and now – little things to pick away at on weekends and one week vacations. But then there is my second bucket list – and these are the big items, mostly travel related…
Top of the list – an African Safari Trip to Bangkok and right now I can start planning with Safari World, Bangkok ticket price 2019. Booking now will MAKE IT HAPPEN! This is something that definitely needs to be planned for, especially with children who have special needs.
Steps we need to take are:
- Make sure everyone is up to date on their shots and all medications are in order. For travel like this there are some required vaccinations to avoid things like malaria.
- Is a passport enough or do you need a Visa? These things take time so allow yourself plenty.
- Start thinking of the questions you want to ask on your trip – make sure you get the most of this amazing excursion.
- A good quality camera with a strong zoom lens will allow you to get the most out of this experience. You will treasure your high quality photos for the rest of your life – and bring a backup camera and plenty of spare batteries!
- There will never be enough time – so plan to stay as long as you can.
- Bring something for nausea relief – bumpy roads, boats, planes etc…
- And like any traveling event – bring an extra bag. You will go home with more than you went with…
So what are you waiting for? Book your Safari trip now!