Guy Gone Keto – Ketogenic Condiments
My husband and I have recently switched (mostly) to a keto diet. Now if you know the keto diet, you really can’t switch “mostly”. It is kind of an all or nothing kind of program. The results are spectacular and I have seen it first hand but it relies on being in ketosis and without being “all in” you probably are not going to get into ketosis. I could give a million different reasons why but ultimately – they are all just excuses: lack of time, too many meetings, keto flu, etc…
Keto is still relatively new in the grand scheme of programs and we are just beginning to have more and more products available to us. Guy Gone Keto has done a great job of creating condiments that are totally keto friendly and make sticking to the plan so much easier.
If you don’t know what keto is all about – check out Thom King’s book – “Guy Gone Keto”. Everything I am mentioning today is available at Guy Gone Keto or on Amazon – Guy Gone Keto... Thom King was able to drop five clothing sizes in one year with Keto and is sharing his success with us all. I have so many friends that have lost huge amounts of weight on the keto program. It totally does work…
Products available include MCT Oil, Stevia, Liquid Stevia and Stevia Blend. These are things I use to make keto breads, cookies and so much more. Each of these products are things I use and need on a daily basis. That and things like almond flour, coconut flour, cream cheese and butter!
The signature sauces however are not things that I need on a daily basis but definitely are making a keto lifestyle so much more delicious and even the kids are buying into it! No more bland chicken or steaks! Now we have Thai Chili Sauce, BBQ Sauce (crowd pleaser), Teriyaki Sauce, Steak Sauce and even Ketchup! Each of these is made with MCT Oil and natural allulose (contains minimal calorie and carbs with the taste and texture of sugar). I seriously need a case of that Ketchup – can never have enough ketchup in our house!
My family and I camp on weekends from May through October. Camping means barbecuing and these sauces mean we don’t have to give up anything! So delicious and I highly recommend.
- 1 bar of full fat cream cheese
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Guy Gone Keto Stevia Blend
- ½ cup brown sugar alternative
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat/Bake at 350 degrees
- For this recipe you need a block of full fat cream cheese, 2 sticks of butter – blend those together first. Then add in ½ cup sugar alternative, ½ cup brown sugar alternative, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 1 egg, 1 cup coconut flour, 1½ cup almond flour and one cup sugar free chocolate chips.
- Place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet. The cookies will retain their shape through the cooking process so you can put them close to one another on the parchment paper. Bake until they are a golden brown.