The world has changed so much in the last year – literally the last full year. What started as a two-week quarantine pretty much nationwide, eventually became a new way of living for a full year. The changes aren’t done and we may never go back to what we had considered normal.
Everything we do on a daily basis has changed:
- We can’t just pick up and visit family any time we want
- we can’t get medical attention any time we want
- masks are pretty much worn 24/7
- dining out is almost a thing of the past
- movie theaters are a total no-no
- amusement parks never even opened up
- businesses shut down for good because the loss was not sustainable
- students didn’t finish the school year with their fellow students
- graduations were very non-traditional
- we are more than halfway through this school year and students are still not in school or not in school full time
- parents had to quit jobs to stay home and help school their own children
- the mental health of parents and children suffer from the strain; teachers because of the workload and constant change; medical professionals because of the constant battle with COVID etc..
- physical health suffers for many due to lack of being able to get outside; meet with friends, play sports; go to gyms… Instead, we are all sitting at computers, hours on end in school, work, etc…
- the elderly cannot keep up – they do not have the technology and if they did, they wouldn’t know how to use it. They need to rely on others to help – and hopefully, they have others who can
- in addition to all of this, there is so much political turmoil and unrest nationwide – decisions aren’t made by anyone in a timely manner
Since parents have had to quit their jobs and be home with their children, they are turning to many different ways to make money from home. What they choose to do depends on their passions because of course, most people want to work doing what they love.
For example, my sister-in-law sells scrubs for medical personnel. Her best-selling items are those that she also adds images on from her Cricut. She can personalize her scrubs for the buyer – which increases her sales exponentially.
Whether you have a Cricut or a Silhouette cutter you can make money either as a side hustle or potentially even as a full-time job. All you need are designs that are popular such as a Unicorn bundle or around the holidays such as the Christmas bundle.
Project ideas that you can make money with:
- Framed quotes, birth announcements, wedding gifts
- Personalized beverage containers – go a step further with resin
- Decals for cars, walls, computers, etc…
- Kitchen conversion decals for inside cabinet doors
- Mailbox Decals
- Decorative tote bags and duffle bags
- Decorate hats
- Camping buckets; barn buckets
- Toy boxes
- Fitness items
- Baby bibs and other baby shower type gifts
- Welcome signs
- Wall hangings
- Greeting cards
- Calendars, notepads, journals
- Graduation caps
- Simple letters sized for specific spaces (such as our camper – image above)
One thought on “Make Money From Home With Your Cricut or Silhouette”
Fortunately, now there are many good options on which you can earn without special skills, there is an excellent abundance of offers on the Fiverr that you can use, I advise you to study the article about easy gigs to make money here