The Sad Reality of Owning Pets – My Heart is Breaking

1. Michele says:

Unfortunately I know the heart break of losing furry members of my family. The absolute hardest thing to do is to let them go–to drive them to the vet and say–it’s time. To not do that is somewhat selfish. I for one don’t blame you one bit-My heart goes out to you. Just know that all your friends are waiting patiently for you over the rainbow bridge playing joyfully with all their friends.

2. Stefany says:

I am crying for you. I have lost a few pets over the past few years. Having to make a decision to let them go is so much worse and harder than when they die on their own. I will be thinking and praying for you. Please know that you are in my heart right now. HUGS

3. Amber B says:

I am so sad with you. I lost my dog of 14 years and then I lost a second one three weeks later. We recently had to put down one of our cats so I know all to well the pain of losing a pet. They are so much joy and like family so my heart goes out to you. My prayers are with you in your time of loss.

4. Nicole Smith says:

Oh, honey, my heart is aching for you. I know how much you love Chewy. I seriously hope she bounces back so you don’t have to say goodbye just yet. Please know if you need to talk I’m here. *hugs*

5. Karen says:

These are beautiful memories of your much-loved pets. Your dogs were very fortunate to have found a home with you and your family. The bonds they created are incredibly strong, and the pain with each loss is immeasurable.

I hope that Chewy gets stronger and recovers. My thoughts are with you….

6. Dede says:

I’m so sorry. My mom just lost her dog (due to old age & sickness). It’s never easy to lose a member of the family and that’s what pets are. I hope Chewy feels better soon!

7. Rebecca Lambert says:

I’m so sorry she’s not well and appreciate how difficult it is.
    Well you seek a second opinion? I know someone great and compassionate. Let me know

8. JEFF TAYLOR says:

So sorry for your loss. I am not a pet owner but imagine the grief of losing a constant companion would be hard to bear.

9. Rebecca Swenor says:

I had lost my four year old lab mix Savannah a few years ago from liver failure. She got so thin and I let her tell me when she was ready to go. I had to but her to sleep and it was the hardest thing I ever had to do, I kept telling my self not to be selfish and think of her. Thanks for sharing, You do have some very hard decisions to make. Prayers go out
    to you to have the strength to deal with what you need too.

10. maria says:

I’m so sorry you are going through this! It is so hard to go through any kind of loss.