GoPro HERO Just In Time For Fathers’ Day! #GoProatBestBuy @GoPro @BestBuy

1. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

I have been asking for a Go-Pro for a while now. I have a birthday coming up next month and I am hoping to get one then 🙂

2. Jeanette E. says:

Wow, it’s waterproof too? Does it go under water? Looks amazing! I have two cameras that I use regularly, this looks like a nice carry-along point and shoot. I wish the megapixles were higher, but would be really fun as a quick camera when I need it!

3. I am sure my husband would love this but I would love it even better. Living in Florida it would be great to bring to the beach with the kids!

4. Liz Mays says:

Forget the man, I’m checking that out for me! The new model may be the push I need to get it.

5. DC says:

This would be great for the summer when we’re outdoors having our family adventures. The gift card is a very nice bonus too.

6. Michele says:

I know the perfect person for this–she is always traveling and takes really great pictures. I am sure she would appreciate this. Off to Best Buy I go to check it out.

7. I am sure there are a lot of dads out there that would love this. Thanks for sharing.

8. Theresa says:

My husband would be in heaven if I got him a GoPro for Father’s Day. Though, I’m sure I’d want to use it as much as him!

9. Katherine says:

This would be a great gift for any dad!

10. Rosey says:

I definitely want to get one of those for our home. The possibilities just seem endless for great ways to use it,

11. Lesley says:

My husband would absolutely flip out if he got a GoPro for Fathers Day. I wish I could get him one but he’s not responsible with electronics. Ha Ha

12. Linda Manns Linneman says:

I would love to get this for my son for Fathers Day. It would be so nice to have these memories saved of the grandkids and our family. Thank you so much for sharing

13. I’m feeling the need for a GoPro, BIG TIME now! Definitely a great gift idea 🙂

14. Ashley says:

Definitely a great Father’s Day gift. My hubby would love one!