For The Love Of...,  Health

NatureMade® Keeps Me Happy And Comfortable #NatureMade #IC #ad

This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of a Blog Blast for Influence Central.

NM-2952-L300-Adult-Gummies-Fiber-380x468

 

 

When I am running crazy between work, the kids, the barn and appointments – I really need some assistance to keep my digestion regular.  There is no doubt Fiber helps and I turn to NatureMade® every time.  They not only have fiber supplements but they also have them in the form of adult gummies!  I tend to forget to take pill or capsule style supplements but put them in gummie form and I am a little ore motivated to remember.

 

This year (especially this summer) I am doing everything I can to remain healthy.  Believe it or not – for us it is tougher to be healthy during the warmer months.  We spend more time on the road in the warmer months for vacations and equestrian shows.  Always something to do.  And life when traveling automatically gets more complicated.  Although we get a great deal more exercise by simply doing the things we do – we tend to eat not near as healthy.  We do try to avoid fast food as much as we can but eating out alot automatically wreaks havoc on a diet – fast food or not.

 

My digestion needs assistance in the best of times – I need it even more so through these trying months.  NatureMade® Fiber Gummies are the perfect solution.

 

 

NM-2845-L300-Adult-Gummies-Calcium-380x468

 

Not only do I rely on NatureMade® Fiber but also on NatureMade® Calcium Adult Gummies.    Benefits of calcium are that it is essential to bone health and it is the most abundant mineral in the body – helping to build strong bones and teeth.  Calcium is stored primarily in the skeleton with 99% of it found in bones and teeth.  The remaining 1% is in circulating blood.  If calcium is inadequate circulating blood will maintain its levels by leeching it from bone reserves.

 

I also take vitamin D3 each day.  NatureMade® D3 is another of my “go to” supplements that I make sure I always have on hand.

 

Vitamin D3

 

When you take vitamin D from Nature Made, you can rest assured that you’re getting quality vitamins from the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Letter Vitamin Brand.*  Did you know that Vitamin D is synthesized by the skin when we’re exposed to sunlight during certain times of the day and year, and can also be found in a limited number of natural and fortified foods sources. Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium, and vitamin D supports bone, teeth, muscle and immune health.†

 

NatureMade D3 1000

 

Vitamin D3 – found in Nature Made vitamin D supplements – is the body’s preferred form of vitamin D. Vitamin D3 is more effective than vitamin D2 at raising and maintaining adequate levels of vitamin D in the body.†

*Based on US News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey

 

sunset-at-beach_fyc4bwYO

 

Wellness starts from the inside out.  Our lives constantly have to deal with stress and busy schedules.  We also have special needs children and every single day is filled with unavoidable occurrences that might take a toll on our wellness. Whether we turn to fresh air and the ocean to re-center ourselves, the horses, take additional vitamins, or cuddle up with a book on a quiet afternoon, we strive to strike the perfect mind-body balance that keeps us functioning at our best.  Walmart is a great destination to purchase Nature Made vitamins, minerals and supplements at an everyday low price, no need to wait for a sale.

 

Nature Made is the nation’s #1 best-selling brand for quality vitamins, minerals and supplements* to help support nutritional gaps.

 

Nature Made is also the #1 Pharmacist recommended supplement brand in 9 categories**
The Nature Made Daily Boost program is here to help keep us inspired and stay on track with our goals to achieve total wellness in 2016!  You can sign up now HERE.

 

Connect with NatureMade on Facebook / Twitter

 

*Based in part on data reported by Nielsen through its Scantrack Service for the Vitamins Category for 52-week period ending 1/02/2016, for the xAOC Market. Copyright © 2016 Nielsen.

**Based on US News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey, Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand in Nine Categories – Letter Vitamins, Omega-3/Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Flaxseed Oil, Herbal Supplements, Cholesterol Management-Natural, Garlic, Diabetic Multivitamins and Mood Health Supplements.

 

**********************************************************************

 

*I-C will randomly select 20 winners from all program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes.

Giveaway runs through April 26th.
Nature Made Wellness 6

Comments Off on NatureMade® Keeps Me Happy And Comfortable #NatureMade #IC #ad