Oh The Places This Camera Can Go…

1. I was looking for an action cam for my brother in law. Christmas gifts can be hard to find for the “guy who has everything”. This year I’m on a budget, and this looks like it might be a good idea. I really like that it’s waterproof too. You can’t beat $30, especially if this camera is well made.

2. Joanna says:

Action cameras are great especially when you want to create videos. I would love to have one for my upcoming hike on an active volcano. This would be great for it.

3. I love what action cameras can do. I am thinking of purchasing one. I did not realize how reasonably priced they actually can be and waterproof as well!

4. Soonjoo says:

This is coolest action camera I ever seen! We need to replace it before we used GoPro!

5. Aci Girl says:

Action cameras are very handy and super worth it.

6. What a neat camera. I love the idea of an action camera like this. It gives you the chance to capture so many different experiences.

7. Hannah Marie says:

I seriously can’t get over the price of the Multifunction All PRO HD 1080P Action Sports Camera with Waterproof Accessory Pack set!! That’s a steal and would make awesome stocking stuffers!

8. The fact that it’s waterproof is super cool. I need a camera like this!

9. Shell says:

This sounds like a fantastic camera for travel!!im always taking my son on adventures…. I need to buy one of these!

10. Bernadette Callahan says:

We actually have one of these. I ordered one for my oldest daughter 2/3 years ago now. She loves it and it still works great.

11. Amy h says:

This sounds like the perfect camera for my thrill seeker friends! I’ll have to tell them about this – I know they’d love to capture their adventures

12. Ada says:

This camera looks awesome for the adventure lovers out there! My fiance would love this.

13. Julia Groves says:

I have been looking for another camera for our travels (especially the high adventure times. Thanks for the recommendation.

14. Diane says:

We travel a lot – this will be a great camera to have on hand. It was great reading your recommendation – thanks so much!