My search for the perfect backpack is complete. Mission accomplished!
How do I define the perfect backpack?
- Strong enough to carry my laptop, notepads, books, Ipad, Kindle, Calculator and more
- Durable enough for work and play
- Ease of access – I want to find what I am looking for quickly and easily
- Many pockets for perfect organization
- Comfortable to carry
- Ability to freely move while carrying
- Option to wear on back, over shoulder or carry by hand with a handle
Guess what – the American Shield Backpack has all of this and more. It is a nice large size backpack – L 16.6 x H 13 x D 7 in (L 42 x H 33 x D 17 cm). Plenty of room for all my needs.
The bag is a durable Oxford Fabric with a textile lining. The bag itself has a drawstring opening but then a flap that presses over it. There is an inner laptop compartment for up to a 15″ laptop.
Lots of inner pockets – a total of 8 – as well as 1 front pocket and 2 external side pockets, a back pocket and a strap pocket!
The shoulder straps are comfortable and adjustable and there absolutely is a top handle for the hand carrying option.
See? Everything I need in a backpack. How about you? Right now you can get 15% OFF with coupon code: ATHENANA
I received payment, product(s) or services in exchange for an honest opinion. I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or I believe would be helpful for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product(s) or service(s) may differ from mine.