Make Your Life Delectable: 7 Simple Oven-Baked Dinners
Nowadays, everyone is juggling between work and personal chores. Usually, the days are so jam-packed that you have to jump from one thing to another and crash late every night. In this bustling life, people hardly find time to crawl into kitchens and prepare their favorite meal. Some days, you don’t have the energy to cook, while at times, the long list of ingredients and cooking time breaks the spirit. As a result, people end up living on junk and ready to cook food.
Unfortunately, this constant state of survival is not ideal since it can make bodies run out of nutrients. If you are in the same boat, make some amendments to your lifestyle. Although you can’t skip work, taking out half-hour for cooking can satisfy all your food cravings. You can make pizza, salmon, and even pork chops by only throwing some ingredients in the oven. It requires a hands-on time of 10 minutes while the oven does the rest of the cooking. So, do you have any recipes in mind? If not, have a look below.
Here are seven simple oven-baked dinners to make your life delectable.
- Golden Pork Chops with Pico De Gallo
If you are craving some meat with a pinch of spice and taste, prepare golden pork chops with Pico De Gallo. It is one of the most renowned salsa types since it comprises chunky vegetables, a perfect side for your meal. Are you ready to cook? Have a look below for a mouth-watering recipe.
- ¾ ounces of cream-style corn
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup chopped onion and celery
- One tablespoon brown mustard and sugar
- Four boneless pork loin chops
- Grab a large bowl, pour corn, onion, celery, paprika, and mix them.
- Transfer the batter to the dish and arrange pork chops over stuffing.
- Add brown sugar, mustard, and spread it over the chops.
- Lastly, bake it uncovered at 400 degrees until the meat juice runs clear.
For Pico De Gallo, you can follow this https://mynordicrecipes.com/ recipe. The ingredients will give you enough room to add peppers and jalapenos to the Pico since everyone has a different preference.
- Baked Spinach Ravioli
Surprisingly, frozen ravioli straight from the bag can create a delicious dinner meal. It is super simple to bake and only requires a couple of ingredients. Have a look below.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces chopped spinach
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 25 ounces sausage ravioli
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a shallow baking pan.
- Add half of the ravioli, cheese, spinach, and repeat the layers.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for approximately 40-45 minutes.
- Baked Tilapia
Usually, health-conscious people don’t prefer having red meat or fried foods. If you are also trying to live healthy, bake yourself, Tilapia. After all, what could be more nutritious than having fish? Here is an easy recipe for you.
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika and salt
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- Three tablespoons of melted butter and lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder and dried oregano
- Two tablespoons drained capers
- Place Tilapia in an ungreased baking pan.
- Use a small bowl to combine all ingredients – lemon juice, garlic powder, butter, and salt.
- Pour it over the fish and sprinkle it with some capers, paprika, and oregano.
- Bake the Tilapia uncovered until it begins to flake with a fork. It would take around 10-15 minutes.
- Meatball Pizza
Baking pizza at home sounds like an uphill battle. From preparing the dough for pizza crust to marinating chicken – cooking pizza can take forever. Well, with some changes in the recipe, you can prepare pizza in less than 25 minutes. Here is all that you need to bake a meatball pizza at home.
- 12-inch pizza crust
- 12 frozen meatballs
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- One teaspoon garlic powder and Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese
- One sliced onion
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the pizza crust in the pan and spread the sauce.
- Sprinkle it with garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Add onions, meatballs, and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- You have to bake it for 10-12 minutes and enjoy your pizza fresh from the oven.
- Chicken Biscuit Pot Pie
Some days, people are looking for delectable meals that are light on the stomach and don’t take forever to cook. Chicken biscuit pot pie takes ten minutes to assemble before popping it in the oven. Here is a list of ingredients you would need.
- One large egg
- 1-2/3 cups of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cooked chicken cubes
- One can of condensed cream
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- ½ cup milk
- Combine all the vegetables and theme in a large bowl.
- Pour the mixture into an oven-friendly deep dish.
- Add biscuit mix, milk, egg, and spoon over the chicken mixture.
- Bake until the topping is golden.
- Glazed Salmon
Sometimes, the thought of cooking after a hectic day at work is enough to make your blood run cold. Luckily, cooking healthy food is only a matter of four ingredients. You can treat yourself to glazed salmon as it would only take 10 minutes to prepare. Here is how.
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ unsweetened pineapple juice
- Four salmon fillets
- Two tablespoons soy sauce
- Use a rectangular baking pan and place salmon skin side down on the pan.
- Grab a small bowl, add brown sugar, pineapple juice, soy sauce, and mix them.
- Use a spoon to mix and spread the sauce over fish and bake it until you notice juices in the pan.
- Honey & Spice Baked Chicken
Are you craving some summertime flavor? You can never go wrong with some sugary and spicy chicken entrée. It offers a hint of heat with sweet honey and if you are more towards spice, decrease the amount of honey and cayenne pepper. Here is the recipe.
- Three teaspoons of garlic and chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt, ground cumin, paprika
- Eight boneless chicken breasts
- ¾ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Six tablespoon honey
- Two tablespoon vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine garlic, chili, salt, paprika, cumin and rub it over the chicken.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking dish and bake it for 25 minutes.
- Once the juices run clear, add honey, vinegar, and pour it over the chicken during the last ten minutes of cooking.
Usually, cooking food at home and eating healthy seems like an uphill battle, but it is not that difficult. With easy recipes and minimal ingredients, you can create mouth-watering dishes in no time. Depending on your food tastes and preferences, you try out different oven-friendly recipes to prepare dinner. And while the oven bakes the food, you can use that time to prepare some delightful sidelines to enjoy a proper meal at home.