Mobile slots are some of the most popular forms of slot games. They have been optimised by developers in order to properly run on the hardware of a mobile device. Mobile slot games are one of the most accessible ways to play slots. Depositing with your mobile is also incredibly simple – check out the best online slots to play today.
How to use the Pay by Mobile deposit Method
The pay by mobile deposit method is one of the easiest ways that players can deposit money. This method can only be used by players who are playing a mobile slot game on a mobile device which is compatible. Very simply, players deposit money into their account by charging it to their phone bill. This means that players don’t have to use their bank account in the deposit process at all, players just need to be able to enter their phone number when prompted by the online site. As long as the player has a compatible phone and contract, they will be able to use this method. There is a daily deposit limit that comes with this payment method however, players will only be allowed to deposit £10 per day.
Benefits of this Payment Method
The pay by mobile deposit method provides players with several advantages.
- Speed and efficiency. This method of depositing money into an account is one of the quickest and most efficient ways available. Once players have entered their phone details and selected an amount they wish to deposit. The funds will be available to players almost instantly.
- Safety and security. As this method doesn’t require players to use any of their personal bank details or use any passwords, it is one of the most secure payment methods available for online slots.
- Deposit limit. There is a daily deposit limit, this helps to encourage players to be responsible gamblers. The limit is £10 per day which can be deposited as one sum or in smaller totals.
Disadvantages of this Payment Method
Although there are several benefits that come from using the pay by mobile deposit method, there are a few drawbacks which players will encounter whilst using it.
- Can be frustrating for players with incompatible software. Pay by mobile is a popular deposit method but players will need to make sure that their phone and it’s contract are compatible first. This can be an inconvenience for some players.
- Not every casino uses them. Although this disadvantage is not as large as it has been in past years thanks to the increase in online casinos offering this payment method, there are still a few casinos which do not offer this as a valid payment method.
- Deposit limit. This can be considered as much of a disadvantage as it can be a positive depending on what sort of player you are. The limit is very small which means that it can sometimes be a little restricting for certain players.
Playing and depositing through mobile is incredibly simple, mobile slots are incredibly accessible and pay by mobile is a safe and efficient payment method for players.