Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – Made Easy
Whenever cake mixes are on sale, I stock up. There are so many ways to incorporate cake mix into your baking as a shortcut. I use the mixes to make pancakes, cakes, cupcakes, muffins, cookies and bars. You can’t beat how inexpensive they are and how tasty the results are. And my kids think I am totally awesome because I can whip something up at any time.
Today I had three very ripe bananas. I actually had 4 and tried feeding one to the dogs. Everyone says dogs love bananas – and I have never seen my dogs turn any type of food away. But they literally curled up their lips, turned their heads and walked away… Now that did not stop my Newfoundland from sneaking one of the banana chocolate chip muffins while they were cooling.
That is all you need for ingredients – of course not the entire bag of chocolate chips…
- Cake mix - white or yellow
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Open your three bananas and mash thoroughly.
- Add in eggs and oil and mix.
- Add in cake mix - and blend thoroughly.
- Toss in chocolate chips and scoop into muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done - approximately 15 minutes