A Day At DreamCatcher Ranch in Clermont Florida – Great Things Happen Here! @DrmCatcherHorse

1. What a wonderful place to hear about, and also it must be a great way to visit and work with them all.

2. Lesley F says:

I love that this is a Rescue Center!

3. that looks like fun- my son would love it

4. Michele says:

What a wonderful place that is–definitely worthy to receive donations. I am also allergic to horses as my Mom found out way back when she thought to get me lessons–

5. Patty H says:

I love going to ranches. There is so much to do and its so relaxing.

6. Sally says:

what a wonderful story it’s nice to know there are so many people out there love animals like I do and work hard at saving these beautiful horses!

7. wicked1 says:

Thank you for posting this! DreamCatcher Horse Ranch and Rescue is a wonderful place, helping restore faith and purpose for all horses (and other animals and people) who enter their gates.

8. Liz Mays says:

What a blessing that they are there to rescue these horses in need. I hope they continue to be able to do so for years and years.

9. Maria says:

looks like such a wonderful place for children and horses!

10. This is fabulous! My kids got to ride horses in Wyoming when we traveled to a ranch with my husband for work and they never forgot it. Such wonderful creatures!

11. Jennifer Williams says:

So glad you found a way for your daughter to ride despite being allergic. What a beautiful thing they are doing for these horses. I can remember hearing about them when I lived in Florida. Where we live now I am shocked to see how many people just give horses away, they are such beautiful animals.

12. I absolutely love horses, so glad for rescues like this! Great post xo

13. Shonda says:

Horses are such beautiful creatures. Thank you for sharing your experience. This definitely sounds like a place I should add to my list of places to visit.

14. Scott says:

OUt of the blue the other day my youngest said she wants to take horseback riding lessons. We’re looking around here, but good to see others for comparison!

15. Katherine says:

I’m not a horse person anymore but it looks like she had lots of fun!

16. Amanda Rodriguez says:

Beautiful pictures and post!

17. coolchillmom says:

Well next time we are in the area we will make sure to visit.
    Like you point out the do a great job caring for horses and do offer lots of fun

18. Rebecca Swenor says:

This sounds like such an amazing rescue indeed and so needed as well. It is awesome that this is how they keep it going. I would love to visit there some day with my boys who I know would also love to ride. It has always been something I have wanted to do. Thanks for sharing.

19. What an amazing place and very much needed! I find it interesting that this is how they are able to continue to provide service. Thanks for posting. I had no idea.

20. Lena says:

Great cause, great place and it is so good that they take their help to the next level. I grew up loving horses

21. Rosey says:

I love that it just sort of happened and then it turned out so nice. What a lovely thing to do.

22. Erin P says:

My daughter would love this! They are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

23. Ida says:

I live in Florida and have never heard of this amazing place. I need to add it to our summer road trip!

24. Keri says:

how nice! too bad I live in California, otherwise I would plan a trip! looks like your daughter had a great time!

25. becca says:

Adding this to my list of things to see in FL.

26. I remember taking a class in school and had to go do some volunteer work. I ended up working at the stables where they offered classes for children with disabilities. Those kids always thought that it was so cool to ride the horses. They would have games for them and I had to walk along side to make sure they didn’t fall off. I enjoyed it.

I am glad that your daughter got to check off one of her bucket list items. It look like she had a blast.:)

27. Virginia says:

Love that this is a rescue center! My daughter would love this!

28. Lois Jones says:

Looks like it would be a very fun day!