#DisneySide Spring Break 2015 – Disney, Dreamcatcher Ranch, Family, Friends and FUN

1. sharon says:

I’m glad you guys had such a great trip! You definitely all deserve it!

2. Athena says:

3. Ashley S says:

Looks like you all had a great trip! What an awesome ranch.

4. tara pittman says:

Disney is always a fun trip. Maybe next year, we will go.

5. Wow, sound like a fabulous trip, great photos! I will have to watch Pure Country, you have me so curious now.

6. Kat says:

I love the idea of going to the horse ranch too! I love horses and that would be the star of my trip. I also love the R2-D2 hat action going on 😉

7. Rocio Chavez (@yoursassyself) says:

Disney & Pure Country – how could you go wrong. Looks like y’all had a fab time!

8. Sounds like you and the family had an amazing time checking out new places and enjoying each other’s company! So glad it went so well! I think the living statue is hilarious and it would have definitely spooked me too! lol

9. Shonda says:

That is always a plus not having to pay for a place to stay when you have friends and family nearby.

10. Kristin says:

So fun! We love Disney, and I can’t help but check out anyone’s Disney photos. Looks like an amazing trip and great time with family.

11. Teri H says:

Disney is such a magical place. I suggest everyone try to go at least once in their lives. We hope to head back for Halloween again this year.

12. DreamCatcher Horse Ranch Rescue Center sounds really cool. My children would totally love to visit the animals. Glad to hear yall had a great time despite your dad being sick.

The picture of the sky/storm was beautiful, great shot.

The Lego display was really cool.

13. Rosey says:

I love that you had a wonderful time. You sure got some great pictures. 🙂