I have been frustrated with laundry products for some time and have been searching high and low for natural alternatives that actually work and work well. Plus with the various allergies with family members – myself included – make it absolutely essential that I do as much research as possible to make it all happen. Even one of our dogs has extreme issues and her blankets end up in the washer machine all the time.
Not to mention all the plastic in the world. We have been trying very hard to stop the plastic. And if I have to use plastic I try to come up with ways to recycle the products myself. Did you realize the plastic laundry jugs you are using do NOT get recycled? In one year, the United States alone uses enough jugs to circle the planet SIX TIMES, most of which never get recycled and end up in the ocean, polluting our beaches and killing animals.
Fortunately, there is an answer Selestials My Green Fills Refillable Laundry Products. With MyGreenFills.com
, they’ll send you the LAST laundry jug you’ll ever own! One and done!
The process is simple:
- Fill out your name and address online atFree.MyGreenFills.com and they will send you a free jug- you just pay for shipping
- Choose your fill: Choose from Unscented Laundry Soap, Color Safe Brightener, Fabric Softener or Enzyme Stain Remover
- Mix and Match: You can choose how many refills you want and what products you need. Discounts are available when you buy 3 or more refills at a time. And after your opening order, you will only receive GreenFills for the jugs! NO MORE WASTEFUL JUGS!
- Choose your frequency: Free shipping at intervals that work for you and your family means you never have to waste time running to the store when you get low or lug a heavy jug from the store to your home
- Delivered right to your door: once you set your delivery schedule you never need to worry again!
Their products are all 100% non-toxic, hypoallergenic, great for HE washers, effective in cold water, affordable (less than 12cents per load!) and 2X concentrated (50 loads per soap jug!)… and BEST of all, refillable (One jug and done!)
Selestial began in 2008 when the Founder, Ruth, was tasked with finding green products that were effective and affordable for her children who suffered from severe skin allergies. Meanwhile, Stephen, CEO was sick of using toxic chemicals in his home. The two met and joined forces with a simple mission: create affordable, simple and effective eco-friendly laundry cleaning products so all families can thrive!
So far I have used everything except the Bye Bye Doo Doo – though I do have dogs so I am sure I will be using that soon. The products work great and I feel like I am doing so much for the environment and teaching my children some valuable lessons. The products don’t seem to interfere with any allergies or sensitivities in the family AND they work so incredibly well. I have always wanted to make our own laundry detergent because I hate the idea of the waste and expense. But this is definitely a better alternative. Very little work for me, great for the environment, cleans well, no issues for any of our health and not a problem for our HE washer. We also have an older washer and we spend a huge amount of time at the campground with both styles of washers. We need the flexibility of products and this meets that need perfectly. I do think this is one of the most masterful creations EVER – seriously. These products make it so easy with minimal effort for anyone and everyone to make a difference. Perhaps some of the more mainstream companies should learn a lesson from this business plan…. But in the meantime – way to go MyGreenFills.com!
I received payment, product(s) or services in exchange for an honest opinion. I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or I believe would be helpful for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product(s) or service(s) may differ from mine.