Get 30% OFF Lugz @Lugzlifestyle #lugz #builtforthestreets – Raspberry/White Drifter LX Lugz

1. Michelle ELizondo says:

pink! I love it.

2. I do love pink! I had no idea Lugz was still around.

3. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

Those boots are so cute. I love the pink 🙂

4. KatyRose says:

I have to say I’ve never liked the color of the classic Lugz, but THESE I am all over! Such a great pink – so feminine.

5. Bri says:

I really like the quality of Lugz boots. My sister would definitely want a pair of these.

6. Those boots are awesome to begin with. That pink makes them even more special!

7. I just love the raspberry color and would love to get my daughter a pair of these! They look so comfortable and with the worst of weather quickly approaching, these would be great to have on her feet!

8. Rose says:

I love that they come in pink! Those boots were so popular when I was in jr high and high school Fun to see that they are coming back!

9. These boots are so cute. I love the pretty colors they are available in. I bet they are great for winter!

10. Tonya C says:

Love the color and style of them! And these are perfect for the season right now, my daughters would love a pair of these for the winter.

11. Carol Bryant says:

Next to purple, pink is my favorite color and these boots have my name written all over them. Making a Christmas wish list now!

12. These seem to be the perfect combination of durability and good looks. I have to share this with my eldest daughter who adores both pink and boots.

13. Rosey says:

Those are some good looking Lugz. I appreciate that they come in girl colors!!

14. Laura Funk says:

How fun are those boots. definitely nice to see boots in a variety of colors

15. Donna Ward says:

Great looking Lugz! I love the look and I’ll be checking them out – seems like they would be very comfortable for short hikes and all day walks

16. I really love the quality of Lugz boots. Love the look and color!