Care to Join the RoC Retinol Resolution With Me? #RoCRetinolResolution #IC #ad

1. Kimberly says:

Lines of wisdom—>I love it! I’m in my mid 40’s and I have a few of those lines. I’ve always had great luck with RoC products but I haven’t used any recently. I may have to try the RoC Retinol especially since I’m expecting my first grandchild next month. 😉

2. Brandy M says:

I say wrinkles are what make you what you are. Each laugh line was made with joy in your heart. That being said I could still use a few less LOL> I have never tried this product, but I have heard it works well.

3. I too would like to reduce some of the signs of wisdom on my skin! It would be especially nice to see some improvements for all those holiday photo opps!

4. Liz Mays says:

I have to try this out. I’ve been really happy with this day/night RoC product I’ve been using.

5. RoC makes great products. I am definitely ready to join the resolution, too!

6. Amanda says:

I really need to take this challenge! Time for a grownup beauty routine for me!

7. Robin {Masshole Mommy} says:

RoC really does offer some great products. I know a lot of people who use RoC and have been very pleased with their results.

8. I need to take this challenge! Your skin looks great.

9. This product sounds great. As I have hit my 40’s I am seeing more and more wrinkles around my eyes.

10. I’m always on the look out for products that will help make my laugh lines disappear.
    I’m in with you on this challenge!

11. LauraFunk says:

My mom just started using this and really likes how it is making her skin feel and look