#NSNation I Am Loving My Scale…End of Week 3 On Nutrisystem #ad

1. I’m excited to read that you are noticing that your clothes are starting to get loose.
    A number is really just a number but how you feel in your clothes and how your clothing fits on you is the best way to see progress!

2. Donna Ward says:

Congratulations! Shedding more than 2.5 pounds per week is excellent! I just lost weight in the Fall – enough to get into the next size down jeans which I had in bags to give away – I know it is so fun to get back into a smaller size! YAY 🙂

3. maria @ closetohome says:

Congrats to you for sticking with a program and finding results. Keep up the good work.

4. I always get excited when my clothes get looser, that always makes me feel great!

5. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

I have heard such great things about this program! I am glad it’s working for you 🙂

6. Congrats on your weight loss journey. You must be thrilled?? Keep up the great work.

7. What a great experience you are having! Keep it up, you are rockin’ it!

8. Congrats on another pound down. I am still not a huge fan of my scale but at least i’ve lost the urge to throw it.

9. Milena says:

Great job! A pound is a pound! I love reading about your progress. Keep it up!

10. Bri says:

It’s great that Nutrisystem does all of the calorie counting for you so you don’t have to worry about it. Congrats on your continued weight loss.

11. Maryann says:

You are moving in the right direction! Good for you!! Keep up the great work.

12. Nicky says:

Having a plan makes all the difference. It’s great to hear that you have found a plan that works for you and are seeing results with.

13. Carol Bryant says:

Wooo Hooo and way to go. Sticking to goals is so important and congrats on your efforts!

14. LauraFunk says:

8 lbs is great! I am down 12 and happy with that so far. glad NS is working for you

15. AnitaBreeze says:

You are doing a great job! Nice that this program is working so well for you!

16. Rosey says:

Yep, you know when the pants start falling down the hips that something good is going on. 🙂 I like knowing I’m a bit closer to one size smaller too.

17. Rosey says:

8 lbs is good. I gained a few pounds here, no idea how, but I’m wroking on getting those off too.

18. It is great you are having success with this program. It seems to be something that fits easily into your life as a whole.

19. I struggle a lot with my weight so hearing that there is something available like this that has been good for you gives me hope!

20. Coralie says:

It is so hard to get on track, but once you do and start seeing results it makes it so much easier. Congrats! You are doing great.