It’s Time For My Valentine’s Day Gift Guide #MySweetStory #CG

1. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

I got personalized M&M’s for my sisters bridal shower a few years ago. They are a fun treat.

2. They have so many fun and different Valentine’s gift ideas! M&Ms are a classic and everyone in our family enjoys them even if they all have their own favorite colors!

3. Diana Villa says:

My husband is a M&M loves too, those the perfect Valentines gift! 😀

4. Grabs bag and runs. I am a huge fan of M&M’s . I eat them by the bag fulls.

5. Suladys says:

I love this! I can’t wait for Valentine’s Day. Gotta get the perfect thing for my hubby!

6. You can never go wrong with M&M’s…..for any day of the year. ENJOY!!

7. M&M’s are a favorite around here. I’m amazed at your husbands willpower. That bag would be gone in a flash at our house. I’ve never thought of personalized M&M’s. What a great gift for the Grandchildren!

8. Cathy says:

I love all the fun ways you can personalize M&Ms, but then it almost makes me feel too guilty to actually EAT them. Almost.

9. Awww – I love this! I’ve seen others do personalized M&Ms, but have never looked into doing it for myself. Thanks for the inspiration! 🙂

10. I love the personalized M&M’s I have seen them at baby showers and wedding showers in the past!
    This year I am going to be making my hubby a lemon meringue pie as it’s his favourite and we only make it for special occasions.

11. M & M’s are the perfect holiday treat! I love the colors you chose, fun!

12. Keikilani says:

M&Ms are a perfect any day treat in our house! I need to get a unique set of colors for our next party. So fun!

13. LauraFunk says:

We order personalized M&M’s! the color combos are fantastic and its funny that your husband has not opened them

14. Carol Bryant says:

I did personalized M and M s for a gala I did a few years back. We love them and they are so classy.

15. Rosey says:

M&Ms make me happy. I’d love to have an M&M dispenser in the house!

16. Tonya C says:

What a great Valentine’s Gift idea! That dispenser with the bag of M&M’s is so adorable!

17. Tara says:

Those M&Ms are the coolest thing every !

18. Kristin says:

Well, I certainly wouldn’t mind opening up some M&Ms that were picked out just for me!