The Most Stylish Smartwatch in Existence
I have been looking for watch for some time. I did consider many brands/models/styles but I didn’t want some square box style watch. I wanted something that is attractive yet meets my needs.
I am sure you’ll agree – this is not your plain ole smartwatch. There are many styles available but I have the Martian Electra E10 – which is white with a leather band. It has a nice round face with rhinestone features around the perimeter.
This watch doesn’t look like it has all the smartwatch bells and whistles but it definitely does. It has all of the following features:
- Receive App notifications
- Customizable vibration – there are some notifications that I don’t even care about (at least on my watch) so I can set them to the slightest vibration; while there are others that I absolutely want to be notified so I can set those at the strongest vibration
- Speakerphone – Answer calls using the speakerphone function
- Voice commands – Use “read message”, “send message”, “make a note” and many of other voice commands as well as uniquely get voice responses
- Camera remote trigger – Total shutter control right on my wrist
- Music control – Control music directly on my wrist: play, pause, jump forward
- Silent alarms – Set up to 5 alarms
- Phone leash – get notified when your phone is out of range
- Find phone – A quick tap on the Martian menu and you’ll hear it calling you
- Digital world clock – See the time for any location that I set around the world
- Local weather – Current weather
I can get notifications from apps – such as Facebook and more. The watch always works but the smartwatch piece only works with charging.
A full charge is designed to last 5 days – I don’t think it means that for me though. I get hundreds of text messages and app notifications per day. I only get about 2 days on a charge.
This watch is compatible with Android phones or iPhones.
My favorite feature is the ability to see calls and answer them from my watch. I was sure I would have to speak right into my watch for the caller to hear me – but that definitely isn’t the case. My mother in law always have troubles hearing me and no matter where my arm is she hears me without a problem.
Setup was nice and easy – there is a manual that you can download online (and I did). The manual has instructions for so many features, it is going to take me some time to know it inside and out.
I received payment, product(s) or services in exchange for an honest opinion. I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or I believe would be helpful for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product(s) or service(s) may differ from mine.