You Don’t Have To Be Big To Be Strong #FloatingHospital #Toughlings #IC #ad

• You Don't Have To Be Big To Be Strong
  • Toughlings
  • For the love of animals and life
  • 11134063_10204101978571598_5948756465595495890_o

1. Laurie says:

Floating Hospital sounds like such a help when caring for your children. Stay strong.

2. I hadn’t heard of Floating Hospital. It’s great that you have access to such assistance and so close.

3. Emma white says:

Ive never heard of a floating hospital but it’s sound absolutely fantastic and think we could do with something like that round here! I wish you all, all the best for the future and I hope and pray that one day all your children will be as illness free as they can be. Stay strong, you are doing an amazing job!xx

4. Emma white says:

5. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

The floating hospital sounds amazing. Glad it’s helping so many kids.

6. Sabrina Fox says:

I know what it’s like to be perma-sick. It’s horrible, and that word doesn’t even begin to describe it. The medical professionals I’ve met over the years have helped me so much to be the functioning adult I am today and I could never repay them to the extent that I want.

7. tara pittman says:

Having to deal with illness is very stressful. Resources like these make a difference in that stress.

8. Kudos to floating hospital for their efforts and amazing programs. It sounds like they really make ya’ll feel at home.

9. Amy Jones says:

Congrats on finding the right hospital for your kid, you gotta thank god always!

10. Elizabeth O. says:

This is the first time I’ve heard of the floating hospital and I think it’s brilliant. I hope your family gets through this new challenge you’re facing and I hope your child comes home from the hospital soon.

11. Jojo Vito says:

its the first time I heard of Floating Hospital . I’m happy that you found the right hospital for your kids 🙂

12. RonLeyba says:

This is great! Floating hospitals could truly help a lot of kids around. Great that you posted this up!

13. Ryan Escat says:

Never heard Floating Hospital before. Good to know it. Thanks!

14. Nicole Escat says:

This is thew first time I heard Floating Hospital. Glad you shared it.

15. victoria says:

Floating hospital was really sound amazing. Thanks for sharing

16. Floating hospital sounds great for children! It is hard to find dedicated doctora willing to help you

17. Angie Scheie says:

What a wonderful service and a testimony you can share! You have your hands full but sounds like you are also abundantly blessed!

18. This sounds awesome for kids to use. BTW, that is the biggest dog I have ever seen.

19. It warms my heart to know that there are programs such as The Floating Hosptial for families with sick little ones. It can be so hard when the kids are sick. I remember when my son was just 9 months he got really sick and we were in the hospital for a week. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for parents with kids in and out of the hospital.

20. I’ve never heard of Floating Hospital but it sounds like a great service option. Thanks for sharing.

21. I can totally relate! My son may only be 2, but he is already such strong soul!

22. Aww I’m sorry your children are in and out of the hospital so much but this sounds like such an amazing resource!

23. tauyanm says:

such a nice hospital for encouraging kids to confident and strong! all the best

24. It’s true. You don’t need to be big to be a toughie and you don’t need to be a hero to be super.

25. Ayesha Heart says:

This is awesome! First time to hear about this. That’s very true there’s no big or small when it comes to being a tough person. Thanks for sharing!