Birthday Cake Fun Dip – Movie Night Treat
Dips are definitely the way to go with my family. They are easy to whip up, last a long time and are such a guilty pleasure. The kids love it when I have functions to go to because I always make a double batch – plenty for the party and plenty for fun at home.
This particular one we tend to pair with movie nights. Sometimes it is popcorn while other times we go all out with this Birthday Cake Fun Dip. There is no cooking required and it takes about 5-10 minutes to whip up. The time depends on whether you are using a mixer or if you have to work a little harder to mix it by hand.
- ½ cup melted butter (cooled)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese (bar)
- 1 cup cake mix (yellow, white or funfetti)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs milk
- 2-4 tbs rainbow sprinkles
- Mix all together with a stand mixer or by hand. Once fully blended, refrigerate until you are ready to eat. Can be eaten immediately.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams or vanilla wafers